- Responsible for back-end development of distributed system for large-scale data processing;
- Responsible for the design, implementation, testing and deployment of big data solutions using modern toolkits such as Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, etc.
- Responsible for massive data transmission and storage;
- Responsible for continuously optimizing system architecture to improve the flexibility and performance;
- Work independently, and closely collaborate with other developers and customers in developing client solutions
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- 3+ years experiences in software development using Java/Scala/Python;
- Hands-on experience in Web application development and deployment;
- Experience in database design and SQL development; familiar with NoSQL database;
- Experience with graph database and graph analytics is a plus;
- Experience with technologies including but not limited to: Hibernate, JPA, Rest Web services, Micro Services is a plus;
- Experience with HBase, Kafka, Spark or other real time processing framework is a plus;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.