- To research, develop, implement advanced algorithms and applications for smart city integrated platform, and to commercialize, demonstrate market-leading performance, and support smart-city applications together with customers and partners;
- Build and execute end-to-end system integration, interoperability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on Smart-city applications;
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization.
- The position considers applicants with development or integration experience.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, EE engineering or Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered;
- Experience in C/C++/Python is preferred;
- Experience of computer vision and artificial intelligence a plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills. Putonghua is optional (for communications with customers and partners).
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.