- Carry out logic design, module-level or top-level verification
- Work with the technical team to implement AI accelerator on FPGA/ASIC
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables, including hardware micro-architecture, test plans, test reports, etc
- Assist in R&D project’s planning and management
- Participating in AI system design and implementation for commercialization
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, IC Design or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Experience in HDL (Verilog or VHDL) coding and verification is highly preferred
- Experience in FPGA prototyping and debugging is an advantage
- Research and development experiences in machine learning, computer vision, image processing or artificial intelligent relevant areas is a plus
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills is highly preferred
- Creative, self-motivated and good problem-solving skills is preferred
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.