- Propose, review, and execute projects advancing the practical state-of-the-art in machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL)
- Research and implement ML and DL technologies both independently and as part of collaborative teams to solve industrial vision-related problems
- Develop and prototype ML/DL algorithms and software
- Work with hardware engineers to integrate a software into a well-tested and robust system
- Provide excellent communication with customers, partners, and teammates
- Take business trips to other cities for onsite support occasionally
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Exposure to Python or C++ programming
- Experience with DL frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and others.
- Exposure to C, C# or CUDA programming is a plus
- Familiar with maintenance of workstations and clusters for ML/DL is a plus
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.