Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Responsible for PCB schematics and layout design of mixed signal IC, including all facets of the design flow, from schematics to layout, from initial floor-planning to final verification
- Development system integration of embedded computer vision systems for industrial applications
- Prototypes assemble and circuit validation and failure analysis
- Co-work with technical team members for firmware/software test
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with fewer experience may also be considered. Experiences in PCB schematic & layout design, mixed signal IC design, digital & analog signal processing
- Familiar with EDA software such as Altium/Cadence/Mentor/Synopsys, etc. EE equipment like oscilloscope, multimeter etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected].
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.