- Develop high performance wireless communication digital signal processing (DSP) solution for NR/5G PHY layer.
- Optimization of NR/5G PHY layer software in target hardware platforms to fulfil real time deadline requirements.
- Real time system implementation and optimizations with hardware acceleration platforms.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of modern wireless communication system, such as LTE and 5G is a plus. Knowledge of DSP programming and optimization is a plus.
- Experiences in RT Linux platform software development is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.