- Development of computer vision systems for industrial applications
- Research on latest vision algorithms
- Design and evaluation of vision software architecture
- Software integration of vision systems
- Literature review and patent reading
- Preparation of technical documents
- Occasional business trips to other cities for onsite support
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Experience in GPU programming
- Expertise in:
- machine-learning algorithms, including neural networks, optimizers, etc., and
- image-processing algorithms, including image feature extraction, registration, stereo vision, etc.
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV or CUDA is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.