- R&D on 5G/6G radio access network software, with objective to commercialize, demonstrate market leading performance and support 5G applications together with customers and partners.
- Design MAC/RRM/SON algorithms and develop control/data plane of protocol stack for 5G base stations.
- Involve in end-to-end system integration, inter-operability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on LTE/5G base stations;
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled. Communicate and support customers for commercialization.
- PhD. or Master’s degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols is a plus;
- Experienced programming knowledge in C/C++, Python or Shell script programming is preferred.
- Experience in development on Linux, especially network programming, multi-thread, Inter-Process Communications and so on is a plus
- Experience in OO design, Data structure, Algorithm design and Software Development Process is a plus.
- Familiar with the network architecture, protocol and traffic analysis with Tcpdump, Wireshark and other packet analysis tools is preferred.
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standards, system architecture (SA) and procedures are preferred. (related hands on experience is preferred for Senior Engineer or above);
- Experience on 4G/5G base station or terminal protocol development and optimization is a plus
- Experience on 4G/5G protocol algorithm design and implementation is a plus
- Experience on 4G/5G end-to-end testing base stations and terminals is a plus
- Experience on field trials on communication systems is a plus
- Experience on use of test equipment such as TM500, VSA, F64 channel emulator is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.