- R&D on 5G/6G radio access network software and intelligent application software, with objectives to commercialize and demonstrate market leading performance
- Design and develop a 5G/6G mobile intelligent system including
- MAC/RRM/SON algorithms
- Mobile intelligent algorithms with remote sensors such as camera and radar
- System level simulation and theoretical analysis, and
- Standard compliance verification
- Develop control and data planes of protocol stack for 5G/6G base stations
- End-to-end system integration, interoperability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on 5G/6G base stations;
- Work with hardware, software and system engineers and support customers for commercialization
- Ph.D. or Master degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or machine learning or AI or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standards, terminal protocol development, end-to-end testing is preferred.
- Experience in development on Linux, especially network programming, multi-thread, Inter-Process Communications is preferred.
- Experienced programming knowledge in C/C++, Python or Shell script programming is preferred.
- Solid knowledge on signal processing, image processing, information theory, numerical analysis, stochastic process and machine learning, ROS, localization and Autonomous Guided Vehicle (AGV) control system is a plus.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.