- Assist in ITF R&D or contract service project as assigned
- Develop 3D reconstruction system algorithm
- Develop 3D data processing algorithm and software for 3D Vision applications
- Provide technical solutions and support to the customers
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Research and development experiences in 3D reconstruction, 3D graphics algorithm, computer vision and relevant areas.
- Proficiency in programming with C++, Python and GPU coding
- Experience in 2D&3D object detection and classification algorithm is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.