- Perform R&D on multi-core networking processing stack with over 20Gbps throughput;
- Perform R&D on pre-5G/5G data plane development (SGW/PGW, UDF);
- Responsible for key protocol components/modules in data plane of core network for 5G, e.g. NB-IoT, CUPS;
- To do performance tuning and enhancements for networking protocols stack.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience in Computer Science, Engineering or Telecommunications related studies, or PhD holder in related area. Less experience (including fresh graduates) will be considered for Engineer position.
- Knowledge of multicore, networking protocol stacks R&D, e.g. Linux/BSD kernel protocol stack, for network equipment or network functions development;
- Solid knowledge and experience on Intel DPDK (data plane development kit);
- Solid experience on C programming, especially on network packet processing areas;
- Good knowledge in networking protocol stacks such as TCP/IP, Tunneling (e.g. GTP, GRE, IPsec), Ethernet/VLAN, Routing protocols;
- Knowledge of network function virtualization (e.g. VNF, containers) would be plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 November 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.