- Participate in a team for LTE-TDD/FDD and LTE-A Terminal and base-station development;
- Implement digital signal processing for wireless communication (Layer 1 to Layer 3);
- Embedded system software design and implementation;
- Interface with algorithm designers for optimization.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years working experience; or Master degree with 3+ years working experience; or fresh PhD would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with modern wireless communication system, such as 5G, LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/GSM, WiMAX and etc. is a plus;
- Experiences in DSP programming is a plus;
- Experiences in embedded system programming is a plus;
- Proficiency in C is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 March 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.