- Work with sensor and packaging design teams and customers to develop portable devices for healthcare, food safety and environment sensing
- Implement and maintain a user-based web/mobile application
- Develop Android Apps with Graphic User Interface (GUI) to facilitate customized image capturing, data processing and communications for sensor applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiarity with Android Apps programming
- Experience in Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Knowledge on smartphone hardware is a plus
- Experience in embedded system development using C/C++ or assembly language for MCU is a plus
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 April 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.