- Fully in-charge of product test development, including test specification, methodologies, test set-up, test fixture, tester selection, test program, test procedures on power electronics devices and modules, e.g. DIP-IPM, SIP-IPM, IGBT, MOSFET etc.
- Perform product electrical characterization and product compliance tests to comply with industry practice and standards
- Conduct product design-for-testability
- Support design-for-performance and design-for-reliability
- Support customer’s application test
- Engineering report and document writing (i.e. design report, schematic and drawing, test specification and procedures, test reports, etc.)
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or other related disciplines
- 6+ years’ relevant experiences, for Bachelor, 3+ years relevant experiences for Master, less experiences will be considered as Engineer
- Familiar with static and dynamic test equipment and procedures on power electronics modules, e.g. DIP-PM, SIP-IPM, IGBT, MOSFET etc. is a must
- Experience on power invertor, IGBT and power MOSFET is preferred
- Experience in development of ATE system for power electronics modules is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience in failure analysis on power electronics device and modules is a plus
- Self-motivated, can work independently at minimum supervision, a good team player
- Good written and oral in English and Chinese/Mandarin
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.