- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- To research, development, and integration of advanced pre-5G/future 5G applications.
- To perform R&D (research, implementation, integration, testing).
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Telecommunications or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Research topics/areas: computer vision, Artificial Intelligence, or Mathematics or related areas is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols is a plus.
- Experience in programming languages, like C++/C/Go/Python is a plus.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills. Putonghua is optional (for communications with customers and partners).
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.