- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Research and Evaluate State-of-the-Art Robotic Systems
- Develop Model-Based Algorithms for Applications in Robotics and Automation
- Documentation of the design and testing throughout SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in Algorithm Design and Implementation.
- Experience in programming using Java, C/C++ and Python.
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow is a plus.
- Excel in Analytical and Communication skills in written and spoken English.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.