- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop Web server software;
- Prepare training data preparation, develop deep learning algorithms and deep learning models training
- Develop computer vision algorithms and corresponding hardware configurations; and
- Develop mobile applications
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in OpenCV and computer vision and image processing;
- Experience in Algorithm design and optimization;
- Experience in Tensorflow or PyTorch;
- Experience in server development using NodeJS, JavaEE, Spring, Docker;
- Experience in iOS/Android application development a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.