- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Research and evaluate state-of-the-art AI algorithms prototypes for our projects.
- Develop machine learning/deep learning algorithms, implementation and evaluation using data from different areas to support recommendation system, NER and other applications;
- Technical discussions and creation of new ideas within the existing analytics team;
- Runtime analysis and improvements of existing algorithms implementations.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Data Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- 2+ years of programming experience using Python/R/Java is a plus;
- 2+ years experiences in machine learning, or deep learning algorithms development is a plus;
- Broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles
- Experience in NLP, recommendation system, or digital marketing is a plus
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras) is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.