Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Perform mechanical design, manufacturing and automation related projects
- Perform outsource allocation for manufacturing mechanical parts and system integration based on the engineering specification of products and working schedule in project execution
- Perform hardware system on-site setup and debug
- Graduate in discipline such as Industrial/Mechanical/Automation engineering or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Experience in robotic or automation development and project follow up is a plus
- Proficient in 2D/3D CAD (AutoCAD/SolidWorks preferred) for machine design is a plus
- Familiar with CNC machining processes and mass production processes such as stamping, welding, injection, die casting etc is a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.