It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Assist in ITF R&D or contract service project as assigned
- Design and develop the hardware, software and data processing for sensing system or devices involving optical and/or acoustic techniques
- Prototype assembly, validation in-house or on-site
- Ph.D. holder/Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant Engineering disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Experiences in PCB Schematic & Layout design, and Embedded platform programming
- Familiar with EDA software such as Altium/Cadence/PADS
- Proficiency in programming with C/C++/C#, Python and/or other programming languages
- Familiar with data processing & analysis or algorithms development
- Knowledge on optical/acoustic sensing is a plus.
- Good written and communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent and responsible.
- Live ASTRI values.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.