Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Support to develop firmware system and applications
- Development and system integration of embedded computer vision systems for industrial applications
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and verify software for run-time embedded control application
- Algorithm porting, optimization, and acceleration on embedded platform
- Build the communicate channel and API between server and client
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Families with Windows, Linux, and Android system
- Familiar with constructing the Embedded Linux system and related kernel driver development
- Experience with two or more of the program languages: C/C++, C#, Python, Java, Kotlin, etc.
- Familiar with ARM application processor architecture
- Experience in Android Hardware Abstraction Layer implementation is a plus
- Experience in OpenCV, Gstreamer API is a plus
- Experience in web development (e.g., Apache, PHP, Bootstrap, Node.js, React.js, AngularJS, etc.) is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
- Self-motivated and good communication skills
To apply, please email gradu[email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.