Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Carry out logic design, module-level or top-level verification to implement AI algorithms on FPGA/ASIC
- Work with Algorithm team to come up with an optimized hardware architecture
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables, including hardware micro-architecture, test plans, test reports, etc.
- Participating in AI system design and implementation for commercialization
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Strong hardware programming skills of at least one of the following languages: VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog, UVM
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and/or Chinese
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.