- Develop analysis algorithm to extract the chemical information from the optical image and optical spectrum (e.g. microscopic hyperspectral imaging)
- Work with sensor team to develop control analysis for the optical sensing system and portable device
- Develop graphic user interface for device control and data analysis
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Familiar with Python, MatLab, Java, C/C++, and/or other programming languages.
- Experience in statistics and chemometric modeling using multivariate analysis such as PLS/PCA/ SIMCA, etc.
- Experience in UI development and lab automation with Android, Matlab, LabView and/or other programming languages
- Experience in image analysis and machine learning algorithm is a plus.
- Experience in spectroscopic/optics instrumentation is beneficial
- Good written and communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent and responsible
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.