Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D projects as assigned
- Develop computer-vision based algorithms for various applications
- Annotate images, preprocess dataset and post-process for deep learning models
- Conduct software testing and draft development documents
- Graduate in STEM-related disciplines such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering and Mathematics or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university in Hong Kong
- Experience/knowledge in programming using Python/C++/Java is required
- Experience in using OpenCV, NumPy, Scikit-learn is preferred
- Experience in using PyTorch, TensorFlow is preferred
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holders, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Good communication skills in English & Mandarin and strong team working spirits
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.