- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Develop wireless communication algorithm
- Prepare testing data for the deliverables
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant discipline
- A master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- Research and development experiences in wireless communication and relevant areas
- Proficiency in Matlab, C/C++ and Python programming. Familiarity with software optimization communication and machine learning frameworks
- Familiarity with SoC system, RF transceiver, wireless connectivity
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.