- To conduct energy storage module characterization, platform set-up and charge performance evaluation for AGV applications;
- To conduct thermal evaluation of energy storage device and optimize the performance of smart cooling system with thermal sensitive components;
- To support IP development for smart cooling system.
- PhD holder in electronic/electrical/mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry, material science or other related disciplines; including non-local applicants;
- Skillful in characterization techniques, such as SEM, XRD, DSC, FTIR, etc. and proficiency with electrochemical techniques, such as cyclic charge-discharge, AC impedance analysis etc.;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and initiative to learn.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.