- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Self-sufficient to develop firmware or software packages for different power electronics applications and products;
- To undertake numerical modelling and simulations for power electronics circuits;
- To conduct literature and marketing survey on technologies, products, patents and research papers to collect background information for proposal drafting.
- PhD holder in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Communication Engineering, or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Familiar with various of power electronics topologies;
- Skillful in firmware design and programming for power electronics applications, such as power management ICs and modules, battery management systems;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.