- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop Architectures of Computer Vision and Sensor Fusion Applications
- Develop Computer Vision and Deep Learning Algorithms.
- PhD holder in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in using TensorFlow/ Caffee / Torch / Theano and CUDA is a plus.
- Experience in programming using C/C++/Java/ Python is a plus.
- Experience in applications development on CPU/GPU-based computing systems is a plus.
- Experience in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.