- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Analyze Smart Water Meter Communication Data.
- Build a computing model.
- PhD holder in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Science or related disciplines with R & D experience including non-local applicant;
- Skills and techniques to support R & D latest technology, standard and design is highly preferred.
- Familiar with data analyze technologies is highly preferred.
- Relevant experience in computing model is highly preferred.
- Experience in knowledge management to implement and improve workflow and process is highly preferred.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.