- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Perform RF, analog and mixed-signal module circuit design for sensor signal processing and RF transceivers.
- Participate in system design, application design, testing and chip evaluation.
- PhD holder in Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Experience in Experience in RF, analog and mixed-signal modules design such as LNA, mixer, PA, LPF, PGA, VGA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DAC, RSSI, DC-DC and LDO.
- Experience in RF and analog IC design tools, design flows and lab testing.
- Knowledge on semiconductor devices, device modeling and foundry process.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.