- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop communication and machine learning algorithms for system optimization and applications;
- Develop and optimize simulation software for SoC chip design.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Research and development experiences in communication, machine learning, medical imaging, or artificial intelligent relevant areas.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python programming. Familiarity with software optimization, communication and machine learning frameworks.
- Familiarity with SoC system, RF transceiver, wireless connectivity, and AI chips is a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.