- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop communication and machine learning algorithms for system optimization and applications;
- Develop and optimize simulation software for SoC chip design.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant;
- Research and development experiences in communication, machine learning, medical imaging, or artificial intelligent relevant areas.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python programming. Familiarity with software optimization, communication and machine learning frameworks.
- Familiarity with SoC system, RF transceiver, wireless connectivity, and AI chips is a plus.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.