- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop 3D data processing algorithm and software for 3D metrology applications in various verticals;
- Provide technical solutions and support to the customers.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Research and development experiences in 3D reconstruction, 3D graphics, computer vision and relevant areas.
- Proficiency in programming with C++ and experience in GPU is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
Please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.