- Model-Based research and development in System-Level Automation for industrial applications.
- Design, implement, integrate, and test systems for applications in Robotics and Automation
- Follow the system engineering process to develop high quality modules/system/platforms.
- Documentation of the design and testing SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes.
- PhD holder in Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Solidworks, Matlab and Labview and related Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) framework is a plus.
- Experience in C/C++/Java/ Python is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.