- Develop the electronic circuits for power management control systems.
- Design and develop prototype for testing and fabrication to printed circuit board.
- Perform electronic circuits design, testing and troubleshooting for energy storage system.
- Conduct or support energy storage system electrification-related IP development.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Electronic Control systems or related disciplines with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience about electronic hardware circuits, software and overall system designs, power electronics.
- Experience in design, testing or application of Energy Storage System / Battery pack will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.