- Visual computing algorithm research and development for immersive applications, including video analytics, 3D mapping and modelling, and human-computer interactions.
- Implement algorithms in Matlab and C/C++.
- Document algorithm design.
- Resolve technical problems related to software and system platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with algorithm development with Matlab and/or C/C++.
- Experience in OpenCV and/or OpenGL framework is preferred.
- Experience in computational photography and computer vision is preferred.
- Experience in programming of QT, Python/Perl/Shell, Linux OS maintenance, or SVN/Git is a plus.
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in video processing or computer vision.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.