- Design and develop multi-core software defined radio signal processing (DSP) in multi-core ARM system.
- Develop and maintain the Linux kernel system and device drivers for ARM core.
- Optimization of software defined radio solution to fulfil real time deadline requirements.
- Verification of LTE/5G PHY layer solution.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Familiar with at least one modern wireless communication system, such as LTE, 5G and etc is a plus
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language is a must
- Experience with real-time software programming and multi-threaded programming.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, or other scripting language is a plus
- Experience in wireless physical layer signal process is a plus
- Experience with the GCC, GDB, GNU toolchain, Yocto is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.