• Work as a team in designing and building cybersecurity threat analytics systems
• Propose analytics algorithm/module in the treat analytics system based on use cases and requirements
• Implement analytics algorithm/module using Python, Hadoop and related technologies
• Test the analytics algorithm/module and threat analytics system
• Document all implementation and testing with peer review
• Deploy the analytics system in customer/partner premises and monitor performance
• University degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ years related working experience. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Engineer
• Competency in data analytics and machine learning in Python and Hadoop platform is required
• Competency in Linux development and operating environment is required
• Experience in well-known data analytics challenge is preferred
• Experience in security operation, SIEM and threat analysis is preferred
• Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is preferred
• Self-motivated fast learning and willing to work under pressure
• Team player but can work independently
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.