- Develop hands-on experience and know-hows in cloud based technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubermetes, ELK, Kafka), application/networking protocols to build scalable cloud base software systems;
- Develop network protocol software (e.g. 5G user plane, TCP acceleration);
- Liaise and work with customers and other team members customer requirements and features and commercialization professionally.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered;
- Hands-on experiences of Unix/Linux;
- Programming skills on C or Go programming language;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus;
- Knowledge of Big Data/Machine Learning is a plus;
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP network stacks, Congestion Control, DPDK or VPP is a plus.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.