- Design test plan and test specification;
- Set up test environment (e.g. server, network equipment) in the lab or in the field;
- Participate in the execution of test cases for functional, usability, performance and stress testing of on-going projects;
- Report and track bugs;
- Develop and maintain testing tools;
- Set up demo and provide technical support for customers; and
- Prepare user manual/user guide.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or equivalent;
- 2+ years of working experiences in software QA;
- Knowledgeable in testing methodologies and communication standards, such as TCP/IP protocols and multimedia over IP;
- Experience in embedded system or mobile device testing is plus;
- Experience in automated testing tools is preferable, but not mandatory;
- Familiar with different OS, e.g., Android/iOS/Linux/Windows, and scripting languages; and
- Good team player and inter-personal skill.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.