- Work with other engineering team members to build optical (spectroscopic or optical scattering) modules for environmental sensing applications;
- Assist in developing both hardware and software for the module function and the system integration;
- Carry out tests and data analysis for the developed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering related fields with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Knowledge of optical sensing technologies and applications;
- Hands-on experience in spectroscopy or optical scattering sensing (e.g. particulate matter detection) system development (optical design & set up);
- Experience in optical signal analysis is a plus;
- Experience in optical design software such as Zemax is a plus;
- Experience with UI and lab automation with Matlab, LabView and/or other programming languages is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post on 25 Mar 2018.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.