- Work closely with customers in Mainland and Hong Kong and may need to site visit.
- Develop algorithms for Computer Vision, object detection, recognition and quantitative image analysis using Deep Learning.
- Develop algorithms for Natural Language Processing/ Understanding for Chinese, English, etc.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid development experience in image processing, computer vision and machine learning.
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on computer vision, OCR related development, natural language processing and image processing applications will be a strong plus.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform.
- Skilled in C/C++ coding, parallel computing such as OpenMP and GPU programming such as CUDA.
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.