- Undertaking development tasks assigned by team manager.
- Development tasks may involve, but not limited to, web front and backend, application server, mobile apps, and data analysis.
- Studying and improving existing NLP models to expedite product iteration.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Collaborating with customers and internal teams in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science /Information Engineering/ Interactive Design/Communications or related fields with 2+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 1+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid hands-on experience in at least one of the follows: the web MEAN stack, native iOS app, native Android app and data analysis with python.
- If you are from iOS background, then Swift and Objective C proficiency is a must.
- If you are from Android background, then Android Studio with Java is a must. Hands-on experience in Kotlin is a plus.
- Or if you are a data analyst, then python and its relevant libraries like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, on and on, is a must.
- Familiarity with Git workflow is a must.
- NLP specific coding experience is a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.