- Establish operation process with facilities and procedure setup to support module integration.
- Evaluate properties of components parts for module integration and optimize components parameter.
- Run verification of energy storage module.
- Monitor external resource, including vendors and customers, in alignment with project plan.
- Bachelor degree or above in a relevant engineering field such as Electrical, Automation, Mechanical, System Control, Chemical, Materials Engineering or related disciplines with 6 years of experience in power electronics, Master degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Right candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with design and assembly of components for energy storage module integration.
- Familiar with performance evaluation of energy storage module.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.