- Develop cross-platform software of 3D vision including software infrastructure, code implementation and improvement.
- Cooperate with algorithm designer and coordinate software testing.
- Deliver software solution and provide service to the customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or related fields with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Skilled in C/ C++ coding, parallel computing such as OpenMP and GPU programming such as CUDA.
- Familiar with software product development process.
- Experience in UI development using Qt, OpenGL/VTK/OCC is plus.
- Experience in embedded system development is plus.
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.