- Algorithms Research and Development on machine learning and deep learning for industrial application in computer vision and machine vision;
- Develop and implement software, SDKs, tools and libraries (mainly in C/C++ platform, other platforms are also welcome) for machine learning applications, including feature extraction, clustering, dimension reduction, classification, data mining, etc;
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading;
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or related fields with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms;
- Experience with C/C++/Java/R/Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV/CUDA programming for high performance production quality code is a plus;
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTouch, Caffe, MXNet or other related deep learning framework is a plus;
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on computer vision/ images processing applications is a plus;
- Experience with building and productionizing machine learning based system for industry application is a plus;
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.