- work closely with one of the leading diagnostic centers in Mainland and hospital in Hong Kong;
- Develop algorithms for Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD) and quantitative image analysis using Deep Learning;
- Develop algorithms for Content Based Image Retrieval (CBIR) in medical applications;
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering / Mathematics with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Solid development experience in image processing and computer vision;
- Familiar with machine learning algorithm on computer vision and image processing applications will be a strong plus;
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.