- Assist in R&D project development;
- Carry out logic design, module-level or top-level verification;
- Carry out firmware design to support ASIC/FPGA development;
- Research in latest Blockchain or Artificial Intelligence and applications.
- PhD holder, Master degree holder in computer Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Electrical Engineering/Information Engineering / IC design or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Experience in HDL coding (Verilog, VHDL) is preferred;
- Hands-on experience in IC design and verification (e.g. System Verilog) is preferred;
- Experience in FPGA prototyping and debugging is an advantage;
- Algorithm Design experience in Matlab/C in Blockchain or Artificial Intelligence is an advantage;
- Proficiency in electronic and circuit would be an advantage;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Fast learner and able to work independently;
- Passionate about new technology.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.