- Define software architecture and application interface.
- Implement embedded software application on consumer electronic products.
- Set up development environment.
- Integrate and test overall system.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Product development experience on microcontroller/microprocessor architectures.
- Rich experience in development and debugging in C/C++.
- Experience in DSP programming and hardware debugging for communication systems is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.