- Perform module level / top-level design, including architecture definition, RTL development and system integration.
- Carry out DFT, scan insertion and code coverage analysis.
- Develop test plans, perform timing and functional verification.
- PhD holder, Master or Bachelor degree in Electric/Electronic/Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply. A minimum of 3 years of working experience is highly preferred.
- Technical knowledge in digital VLSI design and/or integration.
- Experience in RTL coding, FPGA prototyping.
- Experience in logic synthesis and P&R is an advantage.
- Knowledge in low power design methodology is desirable.
- Good knowledge of digital circuits, Unix/Linux based system and scripting languages.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.